*Hello ,*

*This is Dan from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.***

*Please send Yours Consultant Resume to : dhan...@esystems-inc.com*

*Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Raleigh , NC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Responsibilities:*

• Directly plan and manage the implementation of projects or program
components.

• Integrate the work of vendor team(s) who are delivering technology
components with the technical, business       process,and organizational
work    of other DOR project teams.

• Communicate project information, issues, or status to the organization
through various methods including written     reports and presentations.

• Oversee the worked performed by key DOR resources assigned to the project.

  In performing these responsibilities, the PM is expected to apply best
practices in the 9 knowledge areas of project management, and adhere to the
project standards and processes established by the EPMO.

  *Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements: *

• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification

• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience

• Minimum of 8 years in application development or COTS implementation
using a standard SDLC

• Minimum of 10 years direct experience as a project or program manager
following PMBoK

• Experience in integrating technical, business process, and organizational
change readiness components in a cross-functional or enterprise project

• Experience implementing applications in a mixed technical environment
such as web, client server, mainframe,Java/J2EE, XML

• Proficiency in MS Project 2007 (able to utilize the tool to establish and
manage the critical path, establish and manage shared enterprise resources,
status the project)

• Detail oriented and capable of producing required project artifacts

• Skills in facilitation, problem solving, and conflict management

• Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to
communicate across functional areas

• Capacity for demanding and stressful project work

Thanks & Regards

Dan

P: 609-945-5350

dhan...@esystems-inc.com <naga...@esystems-inc.com>