HI ,

This is Sam from SourceChip, Inc .Our team working on critical position
with our client.I appreciate your quick response.

CISSP Engineer

IT Security Lead

Houston, TX

Duration- 6-12 months

Rate -DOE

  SENIOR TECHNICAL ADVISOR – TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS UNIT

POSITION DESCRIPTION

As an Operations Management IT Security Lead working for the Technology
Business Unit, you will be responsible for working on project teams in
specific functional areas or leading small groups in specific functional
areas.  You will define IT security strategy, policy and procedures that
are required for Operations Management Systems (OMS).  You will work
closely with customers to gather business requirements, develop business
processes and define functional specifications related to IT security.  You
will assist in project plan development and scheduling, as well as project
cost estimation.

REQUIREMENTS

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer related field or Engineering

·         Preferably a Certified Information System Security Professional
(CISSP), with the ability to demonstrate their expertise in developing
policies, standards and procedures.

·         Minimum of 15-20 years of relevant experience in designing and
implementing IT security policies, guidelines & procedures for multiple
platforms and diverse system environments

·         Working knowledge of enterprise systems, such as SAP, and
integration between enterprise systems and OMS

·         Working understanding of technical and business aspects of one or
more of the following industries: continuous, semi-continuous and batch
processing of refining, petrochemical and chemical processes producing
liquid and solid products.

·         Led or played significant roles in multiple Enterprise IT
projects and/or studies

·         Working knowledge of project methodologies, work processes,
coordination requirements, and estimating needs for OMS projects

·         Assisted with development of systems strategies, designs and/or
solutions for organizations

·         Experience working with business stakeholders and subject matter
experts

·         Good understanding of software products and solutions at
Enterprise level

·         Strong requirements documentation skills

·         Should have demonstrable experience capturing requirements in
structured requirements formats

·         Have written functional specifications, bid packages and/or
proposals for integrated Operations Management Systems

·         Strong written and excellent verbal communications skills with
proven ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical individuals

·         Assisted with cost estimating of IT solution

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Expected rate:

Best time to Reach:

Cell/Phone no :

Work Status (Us Citizen/ Green Card /EAD/GC-EAD/OPT-EAD/HIB/Others :

Email Id :

Availability for face to Face Interview Yes/No :

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks,

Sam

Email  s...@sourcechip.net

Phone  732-917-4895

Fax 732-875-0233

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Visit us www.sourcechip.net