Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*WEB DEVELOPER*

*Location: **San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 18 Months***

*Title : * WEB DEVELOPER 6 (Web Front End Application Developer – good
experience with Cross Browser Compatibility and Accessibility Standards
(W3C – ADA- ARIA or anything like this)

*Description*

*Overall experience  7-10 years*

*Minimum Qualifications - Must have:*

 •         2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming in
JavaScript.

•         Experience with AJAX and JavaScript frameworks like jQuery, YUI,
Sencha or Dojo. We need strong experience, not merely “used it”. If you
have contributed to any of these frameworks, it is a big plus.

•         Proficiency with HTML and CSS and how to integrate in a
standards-based fashion with each other and JavaScript. HTML5 and CSS3
experience is a big plus.

•         Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming
modelAJAZ.

•         Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet)
and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development.

•         Experience with JSON and RESTful web services.

•         Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.

*Additional Qualifications - Nice to have:*

•         Experience with Mobile development and Touch interfaces.

•         Understanding and experience implementing web accessibility
standards (WAI-ARIA).

•         Experience developing (not merely using) JSP Tags.

•         Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion
or Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging).

•         Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development
and continuous integration.

•         Server-side development background with Java or .NET.

•         Familiarity with Design Patterns, particularly Web 2.0
Model-View-Controller (MVC)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.