*Job- SAS Programmer/Admin*

HI ,

This is Sam from *SourceChip, Inc* .Our team working on critical position
with our client. I appreciate your quick response.

*Job Details*

Please and respond with latest Resume in work with expected hourly rate.

SAS Programmer/Admin

Denver, CO

6 Months Contract to Hire

* *

Client is looking more for the statistical modeler than a SAS developer.

Here is little detail of the JD that may help you.

JOB Description:

The Senior Modeler will lead key model development and validation projects,
and drive more innovations into the existing processes.

Requirements for the Position

• 5+ years hand-on statistical risk modeling experience in building
application/underwriting and behavior models.

• Understanding of regulatory requirements.  Prior experience with years of
face-to-face interactions with regulators and internal auditors is
preferred.

• Outstanding modeling background, proven project/process management and
good communication skills

• A deep understanding of modeling procedures is a must

• Ability to multi-task and should be results-driven

• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative working environment.

• Strong writing skills and clear oral communications

• Experienced in SAS and other Statistical Software.

Secondary skills :-

•           Proficiency with SAS macros and procedures

•           Base SAS certified

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Expected rate:

Best time to Reach:

Cell/Phone no :

Work Status

Email Id :

Availability for face to Face Interview Yes/No :

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks,

Sam

Email  s...@sourcechip.net

Phone  732-917-4895

Fax 732-875-0233

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Visit us www.sourcechip.net