Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*TIBCO Technical Lead*

*Location: **Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: Long-term*

* *

*Candidate must be local to Minneapolis, MN. In-person interview is
required.*

·         Must have good experience working with *XSD, XPath, XSLT, JSON,
TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adapters (ADB), ORACLE, Web services*.

·         Must have a Java development background. Hands-on experience with
the entire stack of J2EE technologies (DB, middle-tier, front end) using
Weblogic

·         Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful web services

·         Knowledge of Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, and
Routing for design is required

·         Should have experience in Design Documentation, UML Diagrams
(Sequence, State, Activity, Deployment)

·         Knowledge of Service Orchestration, Composite services, Workflow
patterns. Knowledge of SOA, Event Driven Architecture, Governance (Service
lifecycle management, versioning, policying), Canonical Models is an
advantage

·         Must have knowledge of Configuration Management process and
tools, preferably ‘git’, Build and Deployment using Ant, AppManage,
Buildear etc; experience on Linux/Unix environment, shell scripts

·         Should have experience with SoapUI or similar tools

·         Good to have Knowledge of Tibco Hawk rulebase configuration,
Tibco SpotFire

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.