Hello Friends

Please help me with suitable profiles on below position.

*Position            :: .Net developer  VMM (Virtual Machine Manager )(MUST)
*

*Location            :: Sanjose, CA *

*Mode                 :: 12  months Contract  *

·          Server with a Restful north bound API, deployed into IIS

·          *Ability to communicate with other Microsoft technologies,
namely SCVMM (Virtual Machine Manager )(MUST)*

·          Integration with AD for the purposes of authentication with
other MS services, and authenticating other users against AD before
providing services

·          Familiarity with ACL model of authorization

·          Implement certificate based authentication for a special client
(that is something we can teach on the job, however, the basics of SSL and
certificate based authentication should be known)

* *

*On a more practical hands-on level:*

·          .NET 4/4.5 - the framework, architecture, the various components
and how they interoperate

·          C# - the language

·          ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> web services and the new MVC framework
(to build a RESTful web service around our current core)

·          LINQ

·          XML manipulation

·          How to interact with Powershell from inside a .NET app

·          Possibly database access using ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> (and
ORM)

·          Authentication and authorization using System. Security namespace

·          How to create/manage .NET projects using Visual Studio, package
management, source management, building, deploying webapps

*Thanks/Regards*

Ankit Mishra / nick

Email: an...@droisys.com <n...@droisys.com>  | n...@droisys.com

Direct: (408) 543  9575| Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 292

www.droisys.com

*Linked in- *www.linkedin.com/pub/ankit-mishra-lion/32/567/121/