Hi Partners,

Here is the below Job description for you .Please let me know your interest.

*Role:* Sr. Java  SOA / WMB Developer

*Location:* Buffalo, NY (must be onsite)

*Length:* 6+ Months

*Mode of hire:* Contract

*No. of positions:* Multiple

*Start date:* ASAP

*Interview type:* Phone / Skype

Our Client in Buffalo, NY is looking for multiple Java SOA developers with
strong Message Broker skills. SOA Web Services design knowledge and deep
Object Oriented Development concept understanding is needed.  Candidates
will need the ability to work with the business units to understand the
requirements and create solutions in mission critical applications. We are
not looking for someone who just understands the WMB tool, but someone who
gets the bigger picture and SOA / OOD concepts.

*Required Skills:*

·         Thorough understanding of SOA and OOD are required.

·         Responsibilities include designing and architecting web services
and making changes to existing.

·         Ability to take a high level design document, and deliver a
solution from it without the benefit of detailed documentation.

·         Excellent communication skills required as is the ability to
interact with the business.

·         This is not a heads down coding position.

--
*CHRIS*
*ch...@tammina.com*