Hi Partners,

Here is the below Job description for you .Please let me know your interest.

*Role:* .Net Architect* (Only Citizens )*

*Location:* Columbus OH

*Length:* 6 Months +

*Interview type:* Face to face (Expenses will be paid by Client)

*No. of positions:* Multiple

*Start date:* ASAP

*Job Description:*

Looking for someone with strong analytical and framework development
skills. Require demonstrated strong communication skills—primarily written
skills, but some verbal. Candidate needs to be familiar with documenting
architectures using tools like Visio or PowerPoint.
This person will be responsible for participating in the detailed design
and implementation of our next-generation application platforms, which will
be built using ASP.NET MVC / RAZOR, leveraging strong client-side
capabilities (JQuery, etc.). Candidate should have a working knowledge of
REST services, JSON, and other current web technologies.
JQuery and Java script needs to be really solid.

Onsite interview is a MUST.

Very strong communication skills needed.

*Key skills:*

·         ASP.NET MVC: *3 years*

·         Javascript: *3+ years*

·         Practical experience in one or more of the following:
knockout.js, backbone.js, angular.js, (substitutions are acceptable)

·         C#: Min. *6+ years*

--
*CHRIS*
*ch...@tammina.com*