Hi,

Please review my requirements below. Please share your updated resume with
Hourly Rate on c2c

Liferay Lead Developer

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6 months

Start date: Immediate

Rate- Negotiable

Experience in portal standards (JSR 168/286) like Liferay Portal is a must.

Strong experience in J2EE, spring, Spring-MVC and Web Services.

Experience in WebLogic deployments.

Experience in Oracle database SQL.

Experience with the build tool –Maven.

Experience in Flex is desirable but not mandatory.

Excellent communication skills and team player.

Liferay Architect

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 12 months

Start date: Immediate

Rate- Negotiable

Experience in architecting and implementing Liferay Portal, JSR 168 and 286
portlets

Strong experience with Spring MVC and Liferay MVC

Good working knowledge of Enterprise Portal Content, System, User
Administrations and Portal customizations

Hands on experience on portlets and Liferay implementation

Excellent knowledge of Java & J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, Spring) and
Web technologies (HTML, CSS and JAVA SCRIPT)

Extensive exposure of Inter-Portlet Communication (IPC) implementations

Understanding of integration with content management tools

Will need to interact with client development manager and business users

Will need to work as a part of the team

8-10 years of experience

Pls respond me with Below details with copy of resume in word-

Name as per Visa

Availability

Current Location or Address

Willing to relocate