*Hi,*

* Good Afternoon.*

*  I hope you are doing great!!*

*  We are currently looking for HRIS Business Analysts for Columbus, OH. It
is a 6 + Months Contract Assignment and it is through one of my prefer
Vendor. Could you please go through the below job descriptions and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

*It is very fast moving position and the Client schedule interviews in this
week for suitable resources.*

*Responsibilities*

   - Support HRIS data integrity by auditing and analyzing current data
   flows, as well as making suggestions for improvement.
   - Develop procedures for users to ensure business efficiency and data
   integrity.
   - Continuously research, test and stay up-to-date on all system updates
   and fixes.
   - Develop ad-hoc reports and queries for end users.
   - Responsible for maintaining up-to-date user system documentation,
   communication and training materials.  Support the delivery of training
   initiatives for HR Systems to ensure all users receive the appropriate
   training on applicable HRIS tools and systems.
   - Provide end user support.

*Experience*

   - BA/BS Degree required
   - 5+ years experience as a HRIS or HR Business Analyst
   - Extensive knowledge of HR Systems (PeopleSoft, ADP, UltiPro, etc).
   Workday HRIS system experience, a plus
   - Extensive knowledge of PC’s and common office applications software
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Strong attention to detail, analytical, data problem solving skills
   - Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven
   environment
   - Proven ability to manage confidential and sensitive information in a
   professional manner

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*