Greetings Partners,

*Role:* Jr. Java Developer (Front end)

*Location:* West Chester, PA

*Length:* 4 Months (possibility of extension)

*Mode of hire:* Contract

*Interview type:* Direct Face to Face interview

*No. of positions:* Multiple

*Rate:* $40/hr CTC MAX.

*Job Description:*

·         Solid HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, & JSP experience.

·         This is a technical position doing advanced js, CSS, jQuerry
development as well as coding .jsp within a JVM development environment.

·         Strong communication skills, experience working within virtual
development environments, any experience working on IBM’s WebSphere
Commerce a definite plus.

·         Needs to be able to work with a product development team, work
from requirement documents, interact effectively with PM, and BAs.

·         Must be able to manage workload effectively, prioritize, display
appropriate sense of urgency, take ownership of own work, detail oriented
with high QA standards, *work well within fast-paced team* as well as solo
environments.

*Note:*

Once aboard we have a 2-3 week training program to bring them up to speed,
if it's decided at that time they're not a good fit with the role or our
company we will let them go and search again for a replacement.

--
*CHRIS*
*ch...@tammina.com <ch...@tammina.com>*

*703-349-1074*