Hi,

 Good Afternoon.

  I hope you are doing great!!

   We are currently looking for Software developers for Irvine, CA. It is a
6+ months Contract assignment and it is through one of my prefer Vendor.
Could you please go through the below job description and please send me
your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Essential skills, knowledge and abilities:*

   - Must have a strong understanding of QA processes
   - Strong experience in client server applications, services and data
   bases.
   - Strong experience in object oriented design in a .NET framework
   - Strong programming skills in C#
   - Strong experience with Microsoft SQL 2008, development and
   troubleshooting, with particular skills in replication, debugging using
   T-SQL, Trace and Profiler, and writing stored procedures
   - Web Services experience in .NET
   - Proficient experience with design patterns
   - Work with peers to carry out code reviews
   - Design, develop, diagnose, debug, and support moderate to major
   complexity applications within a multi-layered, service oriented
   architecture.
   - Ability to provide technical leadership to software engineer level
   - *Strong Experience with WPF and WF*
   - Strong problem resolution, analysis, and troubleshooting skills.
   - Must have great communication skills
   - Must be able to work in a fast paced corporate environment

*Non-essential skills, knowledge and abilities: *

   - Scrum experience preferred

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar.*