*Hi,*

* Good Afternoon.*

*  I hope you are doing great!!*

*   We are currently looking for Sr Project Managers with Health Care
experience for Worcester, MA. It is a 8+ months long term contract
assignment and it is through one of my prefer Vendor. Could you please go
through the below job description and please send me your consultants
updated resumes ASAP!!*

*Note:- This is a senior level role, we consider only 10+ years resources*

*SKILL REQUIREMENTS:*

*Requires the ability to prioritize and manage competing issues and to
effectively lead in a matrix environment.*

*Requires a highest level of competency with applying project management
techniques, tools and methods, including stakeholder and vendor management,
risk assessment, communication planning, resource estimating and the use of
the MS Project and MS Office suite of products.*

*Requires the ability to identify risk out of the larger picture and to
make decisions that serve the best interests of the company.*

*INTERPERSONAL SKILLS*

*Requires the highest level of presentation skills as well as highly
developed verbal and written communication skills. Requires ability to
effectively present to and communicate with senior management staff and
effectively influence customers and management.*

*The Senior Project Manager promulgates and mentors team members to ensure
they reflect the customer service philosophy of the Program Management
Office in all interactions with the organization. This requires the
building of quality client relationships based on integrity and trust,
collaboration and mutual respect. (The confidential nature of discussions
required to effectively support challenged projects must be respected.)*

*The Senior Project Manager is expected to be a leader in successful
management in a matrix environment which includes flexibility, relationship
building, professional accountability and the ability to communicate at all
levels required to support the various reporting relationships in a
professional manner*

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*