*Sr. Web Designer/Developer*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA (Torrance)*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rates: $45/hr(MAX)*

*Interview mode: Phone hire*

*Job Description: *

*We're looking for a Sr. Web Designer/Developer to work on our web and
mobile entities that reach users around the world. *

In this role, you'll formulate concepts and work with Design, Product, and
Engineering teams to bring these websites or features to production.

With strong attention to detail and a savvy knowledge of web standards,
trends and usability, you'll help us improve our client’s online presence.

*Responsibilities:*

Support and design new interfaces/experiences in cohesion with other web
entities.

Must be able to follow brand guidelines, partnering with key global teams
such as World Wide Marketing, Global Content and Corporate Communications.

Provide continuous competitive research, leverage industry resources and
market trends and liaise with internal stakeholders.

Support global rollouts of online strategic initiatives.

Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties
and Distributor tools, mobile, email, social media, and other new
technology, using business analytics and partnering with other global and
regional teams.

Assist with UAT and usability testing.

*Skills Required:*

•*Experience designing and building products and features on mobile and web*

*•Passion for people-centered design*

*•HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and
Responsive Design*

•Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator

•Strong UI/UX Design skills and understanding

•A desire to stay current with web trends and standards

•Ability to support a project from concept to wire-frames to rapid
prototyping in HTML

•Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation
skills

•Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision

•Must be able to analyze statistics and understand online funnel and
conversion reports, in order to identify opportunities to improve user
experience and conversion

•Highly motivated and organized

*Skills Preferred:*

*•Knowledge of Javascript and the jQuery framework*

*•Understanding of CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS*

•*Understanding of Git and Github*

•Must be able to create a strong visual identity and document it
accordingly to facilitate design guidelines to other offices around the
world,

while being sensitive about the differences between cultures and mental
models.

*Experience Required:*

*•5+ years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current
web standards, technologies, and trends.*

•3+ years front-end development experience using HTML/CSS/JS.

*Experience Preferred:*

Experience working for international company with multiple online and
complex online, internationalized systems and interfaces.

*Education Required:*

Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, or related field

Thanks

Regards

*Swami A*
Technical Recruiter

*Ennovace Inc*

Ph: 214-541-9378

F: 972-913-8300

sw...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com

1801 S O'connor Rd

Irving TX 75061

In my absence please contact Steven at ste...@ennovace.com (214-541-9081)

 Disclaimer: We respect  your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized
review, use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you
Regards

*Swami A *Sr. Marketer