*Please reply to **vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com* <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>
*only*

Hi,

My name is *Vinod Kumar Sharma* and I am IT Recruiter with *Pyramid
Consulting Inc.* I have the below open job opportunity with my direct
client.

Please forward your updated resume with expected hourly rate.

Position Title: *Hadoop Developer /Senior Developer/Architect*

Location: *McLean, VA and Plano, TX and Wilmington, DE and Richmond, VA and
New York, NY*

Duration : *6+ Months to Long term*

*Job description*

·         Building efficient storage protocols for unstructured data, and
data warehousing solutions for structured analytics

·         Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions.

·         Collaborating with other agile team members to create / enhance
new data management applications and tools

·         Interfaces with system designers to design, code, and test and
implement application programs. Assists in developing application
specifications

·         Using MapReduce frameworks such as Hadoop and Hive

·         Designs and codes programs utilizing standard procedures and
techniques Conducting reviews with other team members to make sure your
code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for
performance

·         Maintaining records of revisions to ensure code is
understandable, simple, and clean

·         Conduct design & code review to ensure compliance with Standards.

·         Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the
development and implementation of application systems.

·         Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including
encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
Maintains records to document program development and revisions.

·         Providing support of previously released code as needed

·         Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems

·         Creates test scenarios/cases/stubs; runs unit tests / system
tests / regression tests to find errors and revise programs.

·         Defines and maintains test system configurations, test data

·         Writes documentation that describes installation and operating
procedures

·         Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application
development content and process to maximize and share learning

*EAD, Green Card or US Citizen and H1 B valid upto 2017 only Apply for this
position*

*Visa Copy required at the time of submission*

*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*

Updated resume:

Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):

Current location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's degree:

Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):

Professional References(Name/official id/Title)

Employer details:

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!  *

*Regards,*

*Vinod Kumar Sharma*

*Senior Consultant-Recruitment*