Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 96 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience in SharePoint doing administrative tasks such as
   maintenance (including backup), setup, and upgrades. With at least 12
   months experience using SharePoint 2010/2013.
   - Experience in SharePoint doing development in SharePoint Sites such as
   creation of workflows, lists, and design. With at least 12 months
   experience using SharePoint 2010/2013.
   - Experience in SharePoint Online doing development and administration.
   - Experience with migration of existing Lotus Notes / Domino
   applications to SharePoint Applications.
   - Experience working on a team environment and collaboration.
   - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in SharePoint 2010/2013.
   - Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) in SharePoint 2010/2013.
   - Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM) in SharePoint 2010/2013.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com