*Hi,*

* Good Morning.*

*  I hope you are doing great!!*

*  We are seeking for Kronos Analysts for Bellevue, WA. It is a 6+ months
long term contract assignment and it is through one of my preferred vendor.
Could you please go through the below job description and please send me
your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

*Must-haves *

- Extensive experience with Kronos WFM (Workforce Management) software
- Experience with Kronos 7.+ for Forecasting and Scheduling (Scheduling
being most important) to include configuration of pay policies, access and
display profiles, accrual configuration, advanced scheduling, etc.
- Experience on large scale Kronos implementation or migration projects
- Knowledge of Kronos Analytics (WFA, WFAM, Workforce Analytics, etc.) or
ETL
- Experience with Kronos in a retail environment

*Plusses *

- Experience with Kronos rollouts in retail environments
- Experience of Quick Time Stamp and WDM (Workforce Device Manager) modules

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*