*Location: Mountain view, CA*

*Duration: 6+*

*Interview mode: Phone then F2F*

We are seeking an experienced in-house Senior Front End Web Developer with
excellent organizational and time management skills and

deeply experienced in web frontend development using *HTML, CSS, and
JavaScript Our* ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual

who can work independently and take ownership of their tasks and perform
them efficiently and accurately.

*Responsibilities :*

•Participate in the design process for complex user interfaces as a part of
a multi-disciplinary team

*•Transfer design mockups into production-ready, interactive prototypes
using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript X*

•Ensure visual and behavioral consistency in the developed system

*•Work with latest CSS/JavaScript frameworks such as Bootstrap and
Backbone.js *

•Provide inter-departmental support on *UI/UX development* related issues

We are seeking an experienced in-house Senior Front End Web Developer with
excellent organizational and

time management skills and deeply experienced *in web frontend development
using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript Our ideal* candidate is a

detail-oriented individual who can work independently and take ownership of
their tasks and perform them efficiently and accurately.

Some of what you'll be doing:

*Responsibilities *

*Requirements *

*Senior level proficiency in HTML5+, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery, LESS/SASS
XX5+ years of direct, relevant experience designing for web-based
applications *

*Demonstrated experience working with full cycle product UX, and
Agile-inspired development *

Must be able to work on multiple projects and under tight deadlines BA or
BS required;

undergraduate degree in Computer Science preferred

Able to listen and evaluate all opinions without bias, and contribute to a
common culture of excellence

In mean while please Fill this form and Kindly send back to me ASAP.

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*Date Of Birth*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*SSN No.(Last 4 Digit)*

*Skype ID*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks

Regards

*Swami A*
Technical Recruiter

*Ennovace Inc*

Ph: 214-541-9378

F: 972-262-9006

sw...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com

1801 S O'connor Rd

Irving TX 75061

In my absence please contact Steven at ste...@ennovace.com (214-541-9081)

Disclaimer: We respect  your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@ennovace.com
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.

Thank you
Regards

*Swami A *Sr. Marketer