Revert back with updated resume on *vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com
<vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>* only

Hi,

I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client. Please share
your updated resume with Expected rate.

* WebSphere Message Broker Consultant Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Duration: 21 Months Required Skills*
•IBM Message Broker and WTX experience is a MUST for this role.
•Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration,
testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions,
addressing business opportunities.
•Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing,
and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
•Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development.
•Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces with
other applications and systems. Assures that application designs are
consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including
scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
•Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams
•Technical experience and expertise (design, development and
implementation) in IBM message broker and WTX is a MUST.

Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:

Updated resume:
Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):
Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:
Work Authorization in US (H1/GC/Citizen):

Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.
If however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing
about this job, please refer them our way!

*Regards, Vinod Kumar Sharma 804-212-0478 (O) 804-414-0527(C) Email:
vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>*