Hi,

 Good Morning.

  I hope you are doing great!!

   We are seeking for senior Unix/Aix/LVM Engineers for Saint Louis, MO. It
is a 12+ months contract assignment and it is through one of my preferred
vendor. Could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Skills: *

          Be an expert with the AIX LVM (Logical Volume Manager) It appears
are all AIX platforms.
         Understanding volume groups, logical volumes, file systems and the
commands to manipulate them to various degrees
         Be an expert with the necessary steps to perform a successful data
migration consisting of moving logical volume(s) from one disk subsystem to
another.
         Will need to have the ability to adapt and become familiar with
Remedy Ticketing system and familiarize themselves to the DST change
control process and procedures.
         Solaris and Veritas Support would be a benefit as well, there is a
subset of hosts with those specifications.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*