Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

This is *Vibhoj*, Executive- Resourcing from *Pyramid Consulting*.

If you are interested then please send me your *Updated Resume* to
*vibhoj.shu...@pyramidci.com* <vibhoj.shu...@pyramidci.com> along with the
*Best* *Hourly Rates* you are looking for this position.

*Liferay Portal Consultant*

*6 Months Plus*

*Palo Alto, CA*

*# positions: 2*

We have two immediate openings for Liferay Portal Admin at client.

?         5-7 years relevant experience

?         Design and installation experience with* SpringTC, Apache Tomcat,
Liferay, Teamsite and Weblogic server administration*

?         Scripting and automation experience is must

?         Experience supporting *custom J2EE, Lamp,  Jive-based
applications* in an integrated Oracle Database and Middleware enterprise
environment

?         Experience with WebSphere ILOG JRules7.1, WebSphere ILOG RTS, and
related Tomcat 6.0 bundles

?         Proficient use of Application Performance Management tools such
as Hyperic, Quest Foglight, Zenoss, Website Pulse

?         Solid knowledge and demonstrated support of Linux RedHat server,
BIND DNS, ESX Server, Virtual Center, NFS, LDAP, and SAN/NAS storage
systems in a virtualized environment

?         Solid problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and problem solving
skills

?         Expertise on Java Virtual memory (JVM) heap size performance fine
tuning

?         Direct experience with configuring and tuning JDBC connections

?         Solid verbal and written communications skills, working
effectively with IT support teams, management, and internal users

?         Experience with MySQL, Oracle databases, Linux environment will
be preferred

?         Experience in UI design and development

*SAS Consultant w/ Retail & Merchandise exp*

*SFO, CA*

*6+ months*

*Phone hire*

• Here are a few bullets of what we would be looking for.  We are looking
for senior technicians, who would be hands-on but also capable of training
and guiding other technicians in tasks, troubleshooting, etc.

• SAS data loading and specific requirements – *GeoProd, GeoProd* status,
etc.

• SAS Size Optimization

• SAS *Retail* Forecasting

• Inventory Optimization (while we are not using the standard SAS IO
module, we use many concepts)

• Oracle, sqlserver (for the “Staging” data)

• SAS Enterprise Guide

• Vendor Managed Inventory concepts

• Apparel concepts:  Product, sku, customer, door, etc.

• Batch processing concepts including knowledge of scheduling tools (Tivoli)

• SAS *Merchandise* Planning knowledge would be a plus (Financial Planning,
In-Season Planning, Assortment planning, Allocation) as this is used as an
input to the VMI process

•         SAS modules’ implementation is key

•         ETL and forecast modeling

•         Experience in talking to Business stakeholders

Experience in playing the lead role

*Title: Oracle Apps W/ ORMB-Oracle Revenue and Billing*

*Location: US – Foster City, CA*

*Duration: 2 years*

*Positions: 2*

5-8 years’ experience

 1.Should have 3 - 5 years of experience working on Oracle Revenue and
Billing system

2.Should have 3 - 5 years of experience on Oracle Apps testing

3. Should have a good understanding of Billing and Revenue domain

4. Should have exposure to QC& Software Testing life cycle

5. Should have good verbal & written communication skills.

6. Should have worked in a offshore - Onsite delivery environment.

7. Should be a self starter & should be proactive in gathering information.

8. Should work on proactively getting feedback from customers & identify
improvement areas.

9. Should be good at setting the correct expectation & should strive to
build a positive perception with the customers

*Thanks & Regards!*

*Vibhoj Kumar Shukla*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Executive- Resourcing *