Hi,

Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.
Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.

Job Title: DevOps Engineer

Location: Richardson, TX (locals preferred)

Duration: 1 year on going project

Tax terms: C2C

We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a passion for building and
running scalable systems.

Build Automation Tools to Provision Environments and Applications
Build tools to automate production deployments
Recommend appropriate monitoring and reporting infrastructures
Enable faster product delivery and time-to-market.

Required Experience and Skills
3+ years DevOps experience.
3+ years Experience in Linux system administration.
1+ years Experience in one of Chef, or Puppet for deployment and
configuration management
2-3 years development experience using agile development methodologies
Proficient in PowerShell, JavaScript and/or Python and experience
Knowledge of Apache front End server & configurations
Knowledge of Gemfire/Msg broker management
Knowledge of Application/infra performance tuning.
Strong working knowledge of networking, storage, and virtualization.
Experience with one or more of the following -Java, Ruby, Groovy
Experience with tuning Linux systems, Java VM’s, Application services.
Experience with Build/CI tools -Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Subversion, Git
Experience with testing and debugging live systems.
Experience with Load Balancers.
Ability to troubleshoot environment, and deployment issues.
Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and skills
quickly.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional
experience

Thanks for taking your valuable time in reading my email

Regards,

Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

D:214.377.6645