Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you are doing great!!

     I have a 6+ month contract opportunity in Fishers, IN. It is a 6+
months contract assignment and it is through one of my preferred vendor
.Please review the details below. If you or someone you know would be
interested, please reply with a current word-formatted resume and contact
details and I will call you to discuss.

Oracle Mfg Developer

Fishers, IN
6+ months

**US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY**

I need a Sr Oracle Mfg developer with strong experience creating new forms
and reports and maintaining or modifying existing forms and reports. This
person should have expertise WIP, BOM, and INV and will have strong
knowledge of Oracle 11i table structures. Strong experience with SQL,
PL/SQL, and tuning is also required.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*