Hi,
 Good Morning.
  I hope you are doing great!!

   We are seeking for senior Storage System Administrator with Meditech
Experience for Englewood, CO. It is a 6+ months contract assignment and it
is through one of my preferred vendor. Could you please go through the
below job description and please send me your consultants updated resumes
ASAP!!

Ideal resource is strong in Networker. Meditech is a plus not a must have
 NetWorker Module for MEDITECH (NMMedi) Administer
 NetWorker Administer
 NetWorker Module for Databases and Applications (NMDA) Admi
 Day to day operations of a Networker backup environment. Troubleshooting
and resolution of failed backup jobs. Addition of backup clients as
necessary by loading appropriate client software. OSs in the environment
are AIX, Linux, VMWare, Wintel.
 This request is for a long term resident at this customer site to perform
OTS operation work in a Networker environment.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*