Hi,

Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.
Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.

Job Title: Cisco UC Voice Engineer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration:  3 month contract
Tax terms: C2C

We are currently seeking a Cisco UC Voice Engineer.  The ideal candidate
will have a CCNP and 5+ years previous UC Voice engineering experience.  We
will be performing UC 9x. adds, moves and changes, voice mail resets,
gateway troubleshooting.

The ideal candidate will possess:

   - Telepresence
   - Multimedia
   - Jabber
   - Video Services
   - WebEx

This individual will be client facing and need to interface with various
individuals.  They will also be providing some hands-on assistance to the
user community on the solution set.  The technical role will primarily be
support – run and maintain.   The working hours is primarily normal
business hours, with very little weekend work as relates to updates/cut
overs.

CCNP level or higher.

Performing UC 9x. adds, moves and changes, voice mail resets, gateway
troubleshooting.

Experience and/or knowledge of networking to identify routing issues is a
huge plus.

Will be responsible for day to day operational support.

Must have experience with Call Manager and Unity

Must pass drug and background checks

Regards,

Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter