Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you you are doing great!!

   We are seeking for senior Software Developers for CA area. It is a 6+
months contract position and it is through one of my preferred vendor.
Could you please go through the below job description and please send me
your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Note :- We are considering only EAD/GC or USC we are unable to consider
H1B consultants at this time.*

Software Developer (RoR)

Responsibilities:
Design and development of multi platform show software. Takes initial MVP
built by Pivotal and continues development of features until the end of the
year. Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to
produce the required product. Tests and Improves the Performance and
Usability. Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation.

Qualifications:

6+ Years of Ruby/MySQL Development.

Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform
the functions of the position.

Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field.

Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.

 Strong Knowledge of Ruby

Strong Knowledge of Rails

Strong Knowledge of JRuby

Strong Knowledge of MySQL

Strong Knowledge of Elastic Search

Strong Knowledge of Media Video Streaming and Playback

6+ years of relevant (above) work experience

Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles

Experience in test first development and pair programming a plus

Experience in web front-end development a plus; JavaScript, client-side MVC
frameworks

Experience deploying to cloud environments a plus

Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment

Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging
problems

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*