*Position:*
*Android Applications DeveloperLocation:*
*Houston, TexasDuration: 6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:-*

Our client a supply chain services and technology solutions provider to
brewers and beverage distribution industries.  Our suite of
commercial-grade applications run on mobile devices and the web for field
sales, marketing, inventory, and field asset management targeted to craft
brewers, distributors and consumers.
We are seeking a quality applications developer with relevant experience
sufficient to maintain and enhance our Android applications as part of our
Bev360 suite of mobile technologies.

Working with our commercial applications team, the developer will assume a
role of ownership and responsibility of our Android
offerings.  •        The developer will be responsible for transforming
business, usability, and design requirements and specifications into slick,
modern, performant and robust applications and features to ensure our
customers can perform related tasks as efficiently as possible.

- Monitor crash reports and fixing bugs
- Respond to user support requests, enhancing usability
- Review, revise, refine, and implement new features
- Coordinate features and User Experience with our iOS and Windows Mobile
applications

Required Skills
- *Android application development 3+ years*
- Java language proficiency
- Experience communicating with REST based JSON web services
- SQLite database usage, including complex sql operations
- User Interface design
- Google Maps and other Google Application Services
Additional Skills to be leveraged
- Microsoft ASP.Net, Web API, C#
- ASP.NET Web development, MVC/Razor, CSS, jquery, javascript
- Microsoft SQL Server (2014)
- GitHub Source control and issue management
- iOS/ Objective C application experience
- Amazon Web Services features, server management
 - Previous experience with CRM, accounting, and asset management
applications
 - Previous experience in warehousing, distribution, supply-chain industries

An ideal candidate would also possess the following qualities
 - Adheres to common coding principles and conventions
 - Desire to engage and learn new technologies
 - Operates on a results-oriented approach without sacrificing reliability
or maintainability
 - Takes pride and ownership in the work to provide a great user experience

*Regards,Aabhas SwamiIDC TECHNOLOGIES INCDirect: 408-418-5779 Ext
267Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <vipin.mit...@idctechnologies.com>

*Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA,
95035Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>