Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you are doing great!!

    We are looking for senior Spotfire Developers for MO area. It is a 12+
months contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor.
Could you please go through the below job description and please send me
your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Spotfire Developer*

• Provides application software development services or technical support
typically in a defined project. Develops program logic for new applications
or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software
applications.
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application
components.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
• Usually requires 3-5 years previous experience.

*Comment section:*
*Hands on Spotfire experience is a must for this position.*

Attachment information:
We are looking for a Spotfire developer to join the Global Pipeline
Analytic Groups.
This role will involve gathering requirements for and developing/deploying
complex spotfire dashboards for use in decision making and information
presentation throughout our organization

Mandatory Skills:
1-2 years Experience with Spotfire 4.0 - 7.0.
SQL knowledge.
Business requirement gathering and understanding in report design.

Desired skills:
Other scripting knowledge
Ability to learn new skills quickly and deploy them quickly (coding)
Successful candidate should have a strong ability to deliver results
quickly and consistently – ability to iteratively release a product from
beta to full production desired.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*