Hello,
We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Cincinnati, OH.

Resumes with Fiserv UniFi Pro Mortgage systems experience Only
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Duration: 6+Months.
Interview: Phone and then Hire.

*Job Description:*
This is definitely MORE of a Systems Analyst position – All of the Business
Requirements are already completed and she needs someone very strong in
development of Detailed Systems Functional Specifications and Requirements
·         *MUST have STRONG “Mortgage Originations” experience – THIS IS
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING*
·         Fiserv UniFi Pro Mortgage systems experience
·         Need to have full implementation systems experience
·         Need to have experience supporting testing efforts
·         Elynx is desired – but NOT required as she know this is a niche
skill that will eliminate a lot of candidates
 It is for a Business *Systems Analyst* to complete functional requirements
and to work closely with the LOB and development team on a Mortgage
Originations project.  *The person must have significant “mortgage
originations”* experience, with processes, regulations, IT system support,
etc.
 *Ideally the person would have Unifi ProMortgage specific knowledge and/or
Elynx e-disclosure system knowledge* – however this are going to be more
difficult to come by.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh
Techno Rocket Systems,