Hi Partner,
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Poornima  from IntelliB Consulting; I am working on below
requirement. Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….
Reply to poorn...@intellibconsulting.com

Position: MSBI Architect/Solution Architect
Duration: 12 + months
Location: Chicago, IL

Requirements:

• Total 14+ Industry Experience, with a minimum of 8+ years of experience
in leading Data warehousing projects
• End to End Implementation Experience in at least 3 DW projects
• Technical expertise in at least one of market leading Data warehousing
tools
• Understanding of Data Models: Conceptual, Logical, and Physical &
Dimensional/Relational Data Model Design
• Excellent interpersonal, written communication, persuasive and
presentation skills
• Experienced in performing stakeholder interviews, requirements gathering,
and user research
• Experience in establishing Guidelines, frameworks and best practices
• Knowledge of a variety of Agile, Waterfall project management
methodologies is a plus
• Experience with Insurance domain will be an advantage

Thanks & Regards,
Poornima Kandukuri
Sr HR Manager
IntelliB Consulting