Hi,
 Good Morning.
   I hope you had a great weekend !!

   We are seeking for senior Application developers -
Python/ETL/INformatica/Oracle for Charlotte, NC area. It is a 9+ months
contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could
you please go through the below job description and please send me your
consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Required Skills :*

   - 5+ years Informatica experience
   - 5+ years Oracle experience
   - 2+ Python .
   - Strong SQL, Autosys, Perl/Unix scripting
   - Strong analytical ability, independent problem solving, and good
   communication skills
   - Strong Linux scripting.
   - Strong Perl Scripting
   - Knowledge of Data warehouse schema , like star Schema.

*Desigred Skills :*

   - Knowledge of Capital Markets products (Fixed Income securities, MBS,
   OTC Derivatives, FX) a big plus
   - Knowledge of Bloomberg, RiskViewer2 a plus

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*