Dear Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Content
Designer at San Jose, CA or NYC* with our client for a long term contract
role. Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me
know if are comfortable with the  role.

Position : Content Designer

Location : San Jose or NYC

Duration : 6+ months.

*Candidates must be local to either of these*

*Job Description *

·         Strategize and write content for web and mobile (interaction
flows, emails, education,
demos, videos)

·         Write brilliantly for a variety of scenarios – from micro-content
and UI labels to longer-form
marketing pieces – in US English

·         Synthesize global product requirements into a clear, compelling
story that brings your
supported product to life

·         Ideate globally but solve problems locally – for instance, can
you anticipate how the words
you’re about to write will change the user interface once translated?

·         Understand the global content lifecycle (translation, adaptation,
and other systems), and
partner with the teams that manage it to deliver amazing customer
experiences

·         Work well in Agile/Lean UX, remote, and cross-functional
environments

·         Execute project work quickly and efficiently – ours is a culture
that prides getting stuff done
as well as being creatively brilliant

·         Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push
for continuous
improvement that shows real business results

·         Present and defend your work not just within your Lean UX team,
but also to engineers,
product owners, and other organizations. We’ll also expect you to become
proficient in the PayPal product-development lifecycle and related
processes.

*Job Requirements*

·         Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking
skills

·         At least 5 years of professional writing experience, with 3 years
writing web and mobile
content

·         Ability to conceptualize and write effectively with minimal
direction

·         Ability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional design and
product teams

·         Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment

·         Experience in B2B or B2C e-commerce, financial services,
payments, or retail industries

·         Experience in Agile or Lean UX environment preferred

·         Experience writing for non-profits a plus

·         Experience with branding and writing both marketing and
interaction content a plus

Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in English, Journalism,
Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field

Candidates can be selected in either San Jose (South Campus) or NYC. If the
candidate wants to relocate, they can at their own expense but would need
to be in place by the start of the assignment.

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,