Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

MONJP00018436

*Geospatial data science engineer  -   Multi-year contract*

Produce more. Conserve more. Improve lives. That’s Monsanto’s vision for a
better world. Achieving this vision demands revolutionizing agriculture
through technology. Agriculture adoption of GPS, sensors, imaging and
state-of-the art precision equipment has enabled the creation of computer
generated prescriptions for farmers’ fields. The ag transformation from
simple, mechanical based operations to complex computer based systems is
possible because of data science and analytics. The digital revolution in
agriculture rivals past technology changes such as mechanization, hybrid
seeds, and biotechnology. There’s never been a greater demand for your
skills in agriculture. So why choose Monsanto?

We are seeking exceptionally talented candidates who share our passion for
innovation to be part of our Global Analytics Team at our world
headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri.  This team has access to data you’ve
only dreamt about and is driving creation of predictive, prescriptive
models that will shape the industry. We work on hard problems because we
love the challenge.

As a data science Engineer, you will be responsible for : (a) partner with
data analytics teams and IT engineering teams to help architect and build
the data pipeline that ingest hundreds of billions of observations into our
data science platform; (b) expand capability using various open source data
processing technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J into
our infrastructure; (c) become an in-house expert of AWS services by
developing IT strategy to integrate our big data infrastructure in the AWS
cloud.

*Required Skills*

   - Bachelor’s degree or higher with at least 5 years of experience in
   Computer Science or other related field; or BS Degree
   - 5+ years of software development experience in distributed systems
   - Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra or other similar Big Data
   technologies
   - Strong communication, collaboration and mentoring skills
   - Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch
   goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
   - Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.

*Required Skills*

   - Experience with Amazon Web Services

Experience with GIS-related applications and data management with ArcGIS or
other open-source GIS systems

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*