Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration: 6 Months (Likely Extensions)*

*Interview Process: 3 to 4 separate phone/Skype interviews*

*Skill Set: Experience in Wealth Management/ Brokerage Operations*

*This manager is pretty picky when it comes to candidates. We need people
who are able to push their way into projects and don’t have to be dragged.
Great communication is essential. Also, *Financial Industry experience is a
MUST!*

·         Financial Services industry a must, preferably experience with
some of the following:  brokerage, trading, online accounts management,
wealth management and regulatory projects for the brokerage industry.  Same
experience requirements of 8-10 years as a BSA, requirements gathering and
writing, experience with waterfall methodology, comfortable working with
data, writing queries.  Highly analytical and driven to get tasks complete
on time.

·         Specific project need for business systems analyst with *strong
skills working with data -* so in addition to the typical skills we’d look
for in a project business systems analyst, the needs to be very comfortable
in data analysis.  The project is moving into a phase that is very data
heavy.  The person in this role will be basically working with the
stakeholders to understand and document their requirements as usual, but
being able to translate that into data requirements, mapping, doing queries
during analysis and testing.  *SQL Server is what we use so that is highly
preferred*.

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*