*Hi,*
* Good Morning.*
*   I hope you are doing great!!*

*     We are seeking for senior Security Analyst for NY. It is a 6+ months
long term contract opportunity and it is through one of our preferred
vendor. Could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

Position: Security Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months

 Looking for a Security Analyst having 7+ years of experience with
Application, Network Security.

 As Security Analyst candidate:

 Should be knowledgeable in network security, information assurance, IDS,
Forensics examinations and investigation procedures.

 Must have experience with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP),
WireShark, N-Stalker, Prevoty

 Must have experience with Forensic Tool Kit, EnCase, ProDiscover, hex
editor software and registry viewer software

 Should be able to work with several different operating systems including
Windows, Mac OSX and Linux

 Basic Skills

 1. Installation and Configuration of tools such as IBM AppScan, Fortify,
Veracode, Coverity, Prevoty, Webgoat

 2. Strong exposure to secure coding skills with emphasis on SQL and stored
procedures.

 3. Excellent communication skills

 Desirable Skills

 1. Exposure to .Net and Java programming languages

 2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*