Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you are doing great!!

     We are seeking for senior Filenet P8 Developers for CA area. It is a
6+ months contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred
vendor. Could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Requirements: *

 * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

 * Experience with J2EE application (including JSP) and web services
development and accustomed with IBM WebSphere usage with FileNet products

 * Experience in designing and implementing a Datacap application using 8.x
and above

 * Experience in Relational Database (Oracle and / Or SQL Server)

 * Experienced working with Microsoft Project and Visio

 * Experience in Java CE and PE API, CM API services to integrate with the
BPM component queues in order to insert, retrieve, update, and delete
documents and workflows items.

 * Experienced with administering and troubleshooting issues for a full P8
environment, including Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine
and WorkplaceXT, ICN

 * Experienced working with a managed services support model (engaging with
onshore and offshore resources)

 * Experience with developing / support IBM FileNet eForms

 * Experience in designing and implementing a case manager internal
application using FileNet 5.1 and 5.2 (IBM Case Manager, IBM ICN, XT, CE,
PE, IS-CFS, RM, E-Forms, IBM CSS, and E-Discovery)

 * Experienced with developing document class taxonomies, event actions,
and other CE structures

 * Experienced with developing process engine workflows, including custom
Component Integrator development

 * Ability to analyze issues and provide recommendations to project team
and provide knowledge transfer and training to bank staff

 * Commitment to excellence and high standards and ability to work
effectively in a team environment

 * Possess excellent written and oral communication skills

 * Possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*