Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

We have an urgent need for 2 “R” Hadoop Developers for a long-term
contracts in Phoenix, AZ.  Phone interviews and this need is immediate.  We
don’t have the rate yet, so please send me your candidates at the best rate
you can.  This is a confidential search for one clients that owns the SOW
for this work.  Here are the specs:

*Job description:*

·         Knowledge in R Programming

·         Knowledge in Hadoop.

·         Experience in working with predictive models which improves
profitability, growth, retention and other such key performance indicators
for claims and underwriting operations

·         Engage with co-workers in deeper numerical model discussions,
seek feedback and implement to improve model outcomes.

·         Execute model testing using standardized testing techniques

·         Evaluate and estimate model related impacts and demonstrate
expected results from the models.

·         Review work product of peers and provide guidance to junior team
members

*Required Skills*

1.      3 + years of experience in R Programming with Hadoop knowledge

2.      Strong understanding and proficiency of predictive modeling
techniques

3.      Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to
deliver formal presentations

4.      Ability to work in a team environment and dynamically align to
changing business conditions

*Amith*

*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*