Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you are doing great!!

     We are seeking for senior Cerner Integration Engineers for multiple
locations in US. It is 6+ months long term contract assignment and it is
through one of our preferred vendor. Could you please go through the below
job description and please send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Minimum Requirements:*

   - Bachelor's Degree required - Management Information Systems,
   Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics
   - Progressive, related application development experience.
   - Informatics.: 3 Years required
   - Experience in the following technical areas with proficiency: Software
   Design / Development and has coded many applications used for business]
   - Works to provide functionality; Relational Database Concepts;
   Databases (schema); SQL; Database query tools; SDLC/ADLC Methodologies;
   - Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to
   provide solutions
   - Additional BI application experience.
   - At least 3 years of Cerner report writing, data extraction experience

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*