Hi,
 Good Morning.
   I hope you are doing great!!

     We are seeking for senior Java/UI developers for Columbia, MD. It is a
9+ months long term contract assignment and it is through one of our
preferred vendor. Could you please go through the below job description and
please send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Please Note :- Resources must be attend F2F Interview at Client location
after successful telephonic Interview.*

*Qualifications Required:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree

·         5 years’ experience in software development field

·         Skilled in object oriented software development with *C/C++/C#,
Java, or Javascript*

*Qualifications Preferred:*

·         *Javascript, Node.js, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, C/C++, Java, Web User
Interface Design, UML*
--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*