Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Amit and I'm an IT recruiter at Ohm Systems, INC. Your profile
is relevant to one of my current job openings.
Please have a look on the details of our opening and let me know your
thoughts:

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: San Mateo, CA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Client: HP*

*US Citizen or Green Card*

Required Skills:

• 5+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java, JavaScript, HTML,
JSP, Java Servlet, JavaBean, EJB, OO Design, Active Server Pages (ASP)

• Advanced programming skills in J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI,
JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC.

• Able to coordinate the creation Technical Requirement Documents (TRD),
Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), Requirement Traceability Metric (RTM)

• Significant working knowledge with the following platforms: JAVA/IBM
Websphere/Oracle.

• Significant working skills in using/administrating IBM WebSphere Studio &
App Server

• Advance working skills in programming with ANSI SQL for Oracle Database.

• Advance knowledge of HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, CCS and Document formatting

• Must have experience with relational database theory and data modeling
and should be experienced with Oracle.

• Experience in working with large amounts of data, solid working
experience with large transactions.

• Knowledge of Unix Operating System and Utilities

• Working experience with e-Script, VB Script and XML

Thanks & Regards,

*Amit Dhobi* | Technical Recruiter

*Ohm Systems, Inc.*

|e. *a...@ohmsysinc.com <a...@ohmsysinc.com>*

*IT Services* | *Consulting* | *Staffing*

*www.ohmsysinc.com <http://www.ohmsysinc.com/>*