Hi,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Suman Bakshi(Sam)* working as a Resource Manager with
*SourceChip,Inc*, we have position available please let me know.

Contact me @ s...@sourcechip.net   Prefer /732 917 4895 (Direct)

The following requisition has been assigned:

SCOM Analyst

Location: Bartlesville, OK, United States

Long Term

Rate-Open

VISA COPY MUST

Requisition Details:

Designs monitors and rules from customer requests in the System Center

Operations Manager (SCOM) application.

*Setup, debug and analyze monitors and rules to satisfy customer requests.

*Daily reporting on the progress made for each customer request

*Work within a team to ensure ConocoPhillips Standards are followed.

*Setup will include the installation and configuration of monitoring agents

within the SCOM console and the validation of the operation of the agent in

a production environment

*Provide proactive support to determine workflow issues and suggest

resolution

Basic/Required

• 2 + Years of solid SCOM experience

• Proficient knowledge of Windows Operating Systems

• PowerShell, VBScript and Knowledge of SCOM classes

• Good verbal and written communication skills

• Self-motivated

Please send me updated resume in word if you are interested and

comfortable with the job details mention in email below-

Full Legal Name:

All Inclusive Hourly Rate ?:

Visa Status:

Phone/Cell :

Email Id:

Present Location:

Availability to Join:

2 Official References:

Note: Need Visa Copy

Thank You,

Sam

Suman Bakshi

SourceChip, Inc

7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Email - s...@sourcechip.net

Gmail - 28su...@gmail.com

Phone -732-917-4895

Fax- 732-875-0233