*********Happy Thursday**********

Hope you are doing great!

At present, I have below consultants available on my bench who are looking
for new project and available immediately.

I would greatly appreciate, If you could share me all your consulting
positions on regular basis to kaila...@divensi.com .  Please feel free to
reach me at *425 209 1434* for more information.

*We ensure to deliver our best consultants to you and hoping to have
long-term business with you. Great Thanks.. *

*NAME*

*TITLE*

*Yrs Exp*

*Current Loc*