*Hi,*
* Good Afternoon.*
*   I hope you are doing great!!*

*     We are seeking for senior ETL Data warehouse engineers for
Washington, DC. It is a 12+ months contract assignment and it is through
one of our preferred vendor. Could you please go through the below job
description and please send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

Data Warehouse/ETL Developer skills

Key requirements:
ETL
Pentaho Data Integration (PDI)
MS-SSIS
Erwin

Project:

Project is for the development of data marts using Pentaho Data Integration
(PDI) for data analytics for clientss ongoing Enterprise Data Strategy
program.
Specific client OLTP (Oracle) databases will be used and ETL jobs will be
developed.
The project also involves the technical documentation of the ETL jobs
developed.

Overall Purpose:

Leads projects in designing enterprise data reporting architecture that
includes strategic reporting databases, data marts and data warehouses.
Creates complex ETL packages to extract data from various data sources and
load into data warehouse.
Takes ownership of system structure integrity and data integrity.
Serves as technical team leader in the development of business intelligence
solutions and other reports based on data from various sources.

Type of Experience Needed:

Pentaho Data Integration (PDI)
8 years with Relational Databases
4-8 years with ETL
8 years with Data Mart Modeling Schemas
8 years with SQL Server management
8 years with SQL Server Analysis Services, Reporting Services and
Integration Services
8 years with Requirements Gathering
8 years with SQL Programming
8 years with Microsoft Office