Hi,
 Good Morning.
  I hope you are doing great!!

    We are seeking for senior Oracle PL/SQL developers for NJ area. It is a
6+ months contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred
vendor. Could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

*Responsibilities Include:*

 Ongoing software development for a proprietary applications

 Interface with all phases of users and executives in the planning of major
functionalities

 Analyze functional requirements to determine the scope of work

 Evaluate application alternatives to support business needs

 Manage resource planning and constraints.

 Qualifications:

 Extensive PL/SQL development experience-minimum 5 years

 Oracle DBA experience-preferred

 Experience with PL/SQL-Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Complex
SQL- 5 years

 Oracle Collection, Object Types knowledge and experience-5 years

 Solid Unix and Linux experience-3 years

 Shell or Perl scripting knowledge-3 years

 SQL Query tuning using different tools. Clear understanding of query
plan.-5 years

 10g experience a must, 11g a plus

 Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical
documentation skills.

 Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment

 Good written and verbal communication skill.

 Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and
version control.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*