Dear  associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Business
Analyst. at **San Ramon, CA* with our client for a long term contract role.
Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if
are comfortable with the  role.

*Please send 10+ year consultants only.*

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location :San Ramon, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months.*

*No of positions:1*

Mandatory knowledge of or experience working on banking risk, compliance
processes such as Regulatory, BCBS239, KYC reports

•             Essential to have experience working in
retail/commercial/wealth/Investment Banking, with knowledge of the standard
products/processes

•             Ability to solicit and clearly define business requirements

•             Ability to document tight functional specifications
mandatorily in the areas banking risk regulatory compliance

•             Ability to communicate requirements to software developers
and application owners

•             Preferable to have project management skills with ability to
manage project deliverables, milestones, issues and program risks

•             Ability to facilitate prioritization discussions and
decisions with banking business community

•             Hands on knowledge to write free hand SQL, excellent
knowledge on data warehousing, dimensional modeling, data integration,
business intelligence reporting is a must

•             Good interpersonal and team working skills & must experience
of working in a business facing role in banking

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,