Hi,
 Good Afternoon.
   I hope you are doing great!

    We are seeking for senior Ruby/Sinatra developers for MD area. It is a
6+ months contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred
vendor. Could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!

This role will connect data sources directly to Dashing, providing an
up-to-the-minute view of whats happening. The role will greatly expand on
the current offerings of the dashboard, including more views and custom
components. Will be working on a team of 5-7.

 Candidate must have experience in web development, HTML, java script, CSS,
and Ruby, specifically Sinatra.

 Other nice-to-haves:
 SQL skills
 Working with large datasets
 Presentation skills
 UI/UX/Design work
 GitHub experience
 Coffeescript experience
 Dashing experience
 BA is preferred but not required
 Strong organization skills
 Experience in working at large, fast pace organizations like Google,
Facebook, eBay

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*