Dear Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Hadoop Admin**
at **Sacramento CA *with our client for a long term contract role. Please
go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if are
comfortable with the  role.

*Position : Hadoop Admin*

*Location : Sacramento CA *

*Duration : 5+ months.*

*Qualification*

   - Must have participated in at least three (3) successful distributed
   data store projects, one of which with a budget of at least $1,000,000
   - At least three (3) years’ experience serving as an administrator of
   distributed data store environments with the following components:

   1. Hadoop Distributed File System
   2. MapReduce
   3. Ambari
   4. YARN
   5. Hive
   6. HBase
   7. Pig
   8. Sqoop
   9. MySQL (Hive metastore)
   10. Scheduling
   11. Security
   12. Data Governance

   - Certification of Distributed Data Administration and Development
   skills, specifically Hadoop Administration and Development
   - Certification of MySQL Administration skills
   - Certification of NoSQL Development skills within a Distributed Data
   Store environment, specifically HBase
   - Proven ability to reason logically and creatively and use a variety of
   analytical and research techniques to solve complex problems; analyze
   situations and propose an effective course of action; analyze data;
   identify the need for and provide creative thinking related to complex
   problems, develop and evaluate alternatives in the realm of distributed
   data stores
   - Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
   with a variety of audience types using different mechanisms including
   informal updates, formal presentations, business case documents, and other
   analytical and technical documents
   - Proven strong understanding of information technology fundamentals,
   project management fundamentals, and systems development life cycle
   - At least three (3) years’ experience in some or all areas of Pension,
   Health Insurance, Customer Service, Finance or Risk

Thanks & Regards

AHMED

*Exatech, Inc.*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,