*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: SDET Role*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 6 month contract*

Prefer local

Design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality Test automation
suites.

Top 6 Technologies in order:

   - Data warehouse conepts
   - Sql coding
   - Hadoop hive skills
   - Shell scripting
   - Informatica
   - Teradata

Our Bellevue area clients Data Warehouse team is currently looking for a
highly capable, motivated Senior Test Lead with strong grasp of computer
science fundamentals, experience across multiple technologies and
applications, and the ability to learn quickly. We’re looking for folks who
love to analyze software products as well as build automation and analytics
frameworks. As part of this team, you will be responsible for quality,
automation design, tool creation and harness for our features. In addition
to automation, you will be responsible for working closely with the
developers to understand the design, develop test plan and executing them
for some of our next generation features. The ideal candidate has a passion
for testing with a focus on agile delivery, and is looking for a fast-paced
environment that rewards constant improvement.

Responsibilities: Design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality
Test automation suites, to improve quality and productivity of functional
and regression tests. Enjoy challenges of handling testing and maintaining
high quality bar in a complex and constantly changing environment. Develop
test plans, conditions and scenarios in support of ongoing business system
applications and infrastructure. Perform data analysis, provide QA support
for existing systems, and troubleshoot data and/or issues within the
platform components, as needed. Drive architectural design decisions and
tradeoffs Invent elegant solutions Eliminate roadblocks Be a technical
leader Qualifications: Understanding of Data warehousing principles and
experience in Database testing Experience building automated test
frameworks and implementing QA solutions from the ground up Strong skills
in creation, validation and coordination of systems integration, testing
efforts and user acceptance testing. Experience with tools, databases and
technologies like SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Hive Knowledge of Linux. Excellent
problem solving and analytical skills. Self-starter who enjoys and takes
pride in their work Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
and stay motivated and flexible Experience working in an Agile environment
is a plus Ability to work cross functionally across Product manager,
architects, engineers, Dev Ops teams, to resolve technical, procedural, and
operational issues Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent work
experience.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103