Dear Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *IBM Webspehre
BPM Admin. at **Riverwoods, Illinois *with our client for a long term
contract role. Please go through the brief description mentioned below and
let me know if are comfortable with the  role.

*Skills : IBM Webspehre BPM Admin*

*Location : Riverwoods, Illinois *

*Primary Skills:*

·         Need experience in IBM WebSphere Process Server, IBM Business
Process Manager Standard and Process Center 8.5

·         Ability to install, configure and manage an IBM Business Process
Manager environment.

·         Pro-actively monitor IBM Business Process Manager Process
execution and perform performance tuning.

·         Knowledge of how IBM Business Process Manager interacts with the
components of its application stack in order ensure optimal configuration.

·         Good Understanding of lifecycle of BPM Platform (Process Server,
Process Center and Process designer)

·         Define and manage user authorization and authentication.

·         Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills

·         Work with Application Teams, Vendors, Project Managers and
Infrastructure support groups.

·         Experience of Websphere application sever

Thanks & Regards

AHMED

*Exatech, Inc.*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,