Hi ,

This is Kiran from Dolphin Solutions Inc, we do have 100+ Consultants on
our payroll and 20+ on bench in various technologies. I request you to send
me  your Direct Client requirements you have at this time or in the future.
Will ensure that we submit right resource for your requirement first from
our bench and also we can source you from third party if you are
interested. You will see that I take it as my personal responsibility to
source candidates who meet your criteria in a fast and efficient manner.
Looking for mutually beneficial relationship for both of our companies.

And also please add ki...@dolphinsolutionsinc.com  in your list and send
your Hot requirements in daily basis so that I can get you the best
resource for your requirements…

*Note:** If you don’t want to receive my mails then please reply back with
REMOVE in the subject line to ki...@dolphinsolutionsinc.com
<ki...@dolphinsolutionsinc.com>*

*Hot List:*

*Consultant*

*Skills*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Shiva*

*Agile PM*

*11+ Yrs*

*FL*

*Open*

*Sai*

*Java/ UI Developer*

*7+ Yrs*

*OH*

*Open*

*Mohan*

*Lead ETL Tester*

*12+ Yrs*

*MA*

*Open*

*Monika*

*Lead ETL Tester*

*10+ Yrs*

*MA*

*Open*

*Balu*

*Mainframe Lead*

*8+ Yrs*

*FL*

*Open*

*Devi*

*Ab Initio Lead*

*8+ Yrs*

*AZ*

*Open*

*Chandu*

*Java Developer *

*7+ Yrs*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Harish*

*Java Developer*

*5+ Yrs*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Veda *

*SQL BI Developer *

*7+ Yrs *

*FL *

*Open*

*Hinal*

*Business Analyst*

*5+ Yrs*

*FL*

*Open*

*Meena*

*Business Analyst*

*5+ Yrs*

*FL*

*Open*

*Mehul*

*QA*

*5+ Yrs*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Sharada*

*QA*

*7+ Yrs*

*MD*

*Open*

*** Best way to reach me via Emails ***

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Manager - Sales / Business Development

Dolphin Solutions Inc

2295 S Hiawassee Rd # 217, Orlando, FL 32835, United States

Phone: 407-401-9023

Email: ki...@dolphinsolutionsinc.com

Hangouts: ashwinkira...@gmail.com

www.dolphinsolutionsinc.com